Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Simpsonize Me!

My friend Wendy turned me on to "Simpsonization." This is so much fun. Click on this link to "Simpsonize" your photo. The only (good) photos I have in my library are the Wesminster Presbyterian Church's staff portraits. So I put them in the Simpsonizer. You upload the photo in the "machine," answer a few questions and poof! In a few minutes you look just like a character on The Simpsons! Of course, some pictures made the transition better than others. For instance, here's the real Charlie Wingard:

Charlie Simpsonized:


The one and only Eric Zellner:
EZ Simpsonized:


Fred (the best Bible teacher) Rice:

his alter ego:

The cool Curry Knight:



Proud Papa Jason Kennedy:




Our Music Director, Fred Kooi:

So, what do you think? Let me just say now - Susan, Eric is waaay cuter than that; his cartoon version doesn't do him justice. But the rest? Let's weigh in...leave your comments, please.

Oh, for a fun extra: Wendy Simpsonized Jonathan Edwards - take a look here - hilarious!

3 comments:

Jason Kennedy said...

Thanks Lynne. That was a lot of fun. Now if you could just figure out what super-heroes we are that would complete it.
Jason

Lynne said...

Okay, Jason. Go to:
http://www.thesuperheroquiz.com/
find out what superhero you are, and let me know.

Wendy said...

I must confess that I stumbled on the Simpsonizing site - and somebody else did Jonathan Edwards- I only laughed really hard- then shared